The vacation destinations are many to choose from but nothing can charm your mind and spirit than the beautiful and charming locale of rocky point in Mexico. Once you visit it, your mind will say that it is the heaven on earth.
Those who have never been in Mexico may confront with some confusion as how to get there, what sorts of accommodation they will have. This article offers some travel tips so that you can enjoy your destination.
How to Get There/How to Travel in Mexico:
1. Fortunately, it is the Mexican free-trading zone where rocky point lies. And therefore, no car permits are required.
2. You can hire any sort of vehicle. Please remember that the prices are charged according to the type of vehicle you choose and the length of your stay.
3. If you are prepared to have a camp on the beach then it’s alright otherwise it is better to reserve your place to stay. You’ve got choices for instance; you can choose no-frills motel rooms or oceanfront compounds with beachside whirlpool spas according to your budget.
4. Tourist hotels are also available like Plaza Las Glorias and Best Western Hotel Playa Inn. The charges may vary as per the services and facilities provided.
5. Several RV parks are also there with restaurants, swimming pools and laundry facilities.
What to Drink:
6. Avoid having water from a tap to drink because it may cause some intestinal infections. Always insist on having either bottled water. You can also have soda or beer to satisfy your thirst.
What to Eat:
7. You are advised to avoid roadside taco stands because you’re not sure whether the good is fresh or stale. Most restaurants in rocky point are safe and clean as they are subject to health inspections.
The Language Spoken:
8. Though English is spoken widely as far as the shopping districts and restaurants are concern, it’s good to make use of some Spanish phrases.
What to Remember While Shopping:
9. You will be deluged by people trying out selling some stuff. If you are not interested in buying it, then say politely “No, gracious” and simply walk away.
10. Don’t forget to carry plenty of cash with you because credit cards are not accepted everywhere.
Get prepared physically and mentally for your trip to rocky point in Mexico. Read some brochures or booklets to know something more about this destination. However, these tips will be of great help to you.